Friday, November 9, 2007

Great Quotes and Utah Pictures

Jarem at the airport with his baby and his "baby"- valuables on front and back
Ari notices the camera
Ari and friend Lisle
Ari likes Grandma's blanket


Some great quotes people just sent me:

Dear Abby,
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

Dear Abby,
What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence on my VCR?


Dear Abby,
Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was in a good
Christian home turn against his own?

Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. - Samuel Johnson

6 comments:

Jarem Frye said...

For those who don't know what Sara meant by Jarem's baby and his "baby", that back pack contains an entire computer which contains my entire life! For those of you who still don't have a perfect life, all I can say is BUY A MAC!

Liz said...

I only wish I could, Jarem! I know how you feel about your computer, though. :) Sara, I loved the Dear Abby quotes from Daniel! They were hilarious. People are so dumb. :) And Ari is just too cute. He has the perfect little face with such squishy cheeks. Seriously, they look so soft! I love baby skin. Well, I'm up way too late. Getting ready for Soren's birthday. :) Love you!

Marcia said...

Darling pictures of Ari. Jarem's cute, too. I can't wait to get to know him; he's going to be a character.

Sara said...

Which one? Jarem or Ari? haha

Liz said...

I was thinking the same thing when Mom wrote that, Sara. :) Which one? :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.